Thursday, November 11, 2010

I can not take it any longer.

I must speak.

I know I am preaching to the choir here....
but

Please Hollywood!!!

BACK AWAY FROM THE BOTOX AND THE FILLERS AND THE EXCESSIVE PLASTIC SURGERY.

YOU ARE CREEPING ME OUT!


The housewives of Beverly Hills look just awful. To these Midwest eyes...you are freaks.

Marie Osmond is on Oprah today, talking about the saddest thing in the whole wide world.
My heart breaks for her.

but she looks really weird.

I'm sorry, I loves ya Marie, but stop drinking the West Coast Kool-aid. Stop it now.
I know your brother gets the botox too. I could tell the exact week he would get it when he was on dancing with the stars.

It stupefies me.

YOU ALL LOOK MUCH WORSE WITH THE BOTOX.


What is so darn terrible with a few wrinkles? Wrinkles are prettier than the weird frozen upper lip.

At the beginning of the season of Cougar Town this year, Courtney looked nice. With the Halloween episode, I noticed a HUGE difference in her face. It was gross. Her costar Cristina Miller has been botoxing it up big time since the beginning.
I seriously have to look away!

Why don't they leave their faces alone?
Don't they know they look unnatural and creepy?


If it made them look better. I would understand. Do it.

But it is NOT better. It is distracting and horrible.


(ah hem...meg ryan....)

****


Here is how we roll in the real world. The lucky ones who have not been influenced.
(I have to say, it is NOT all California. I have some lovely, normal friends from the Golden St. who are natural beauties.)


Beautiful. Intelligent. Loving. Natural.


DSC_2926-2



DSC_5211-2



DSC_8500-2



DSC_9323-6


DSC_8931-3 cor



DSC_4890-3



Natural.
Beautiful.

Not one teeny bit freaky.





SAY NO to the Joker Mask look.
SAY NO to the botox.




TDM40651





We like you just the way you are....






photograph by Brigitte Lancombe


Show em how it's done Meryl.


“To try to stop the time, to look young—it’s such a futile, absurd way to look at life in general,” Lacombe says.

Yeah.

And it doesn't work.


There. I said it.
I just needed to get that off of my chest.


With Love.
Donna

p.s. I thought it was only fair to include a picture of myself.
But as chubby and saggy and old as I am....I still think I look better than those with botox.

Well...at least less freaky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.