Tuesday, November 16, 2010

NEVERMIND! It's NOT tonight.

It's TOMORROW night .

WEDNESDAY! Just got a little over excited.

CARRY ON......




It's going to be a fun night on tv and on the twitter! (TOMORROW NIGHT)

Our blog buddy Ree has been challenged to a throw down by the adorable Bobby Flay!

Alice @ Savory Sweet Life came up with a fun idea....
to have a tweet party...a live watch party on Twitter.

So tonight at 8:00 central....get your tweet on. (TOMORROW NIGHT)
Watch for #TeamREE, #TeamBOBBY, #Throwdown,


Check out the deets here...

Savory Sweet Life



teamree-272x300

(Image borrowed from Alice's website.)

I am know as MizBooshay
Come to the party!
You don't have to join. You can just follow along for fun if you want!

See ya tonight!!! (TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!)




******


DSC_0930



Knitting flop.

I tried knitting The Hunch last night and failed miserably.

First of all, it's a top down pattern. I have never done a top down or a toe up pattern.
But I know how to follow directions so I should have been fine.

But alas, when I had 32 stitches and followed the pattern and was suppose to come end up with 40 stitches.

I ended up with something entirely different.

I tried again.

When I had 40 stitches and followed the pattern and was suppose to come up with 48 stitches, I ended up with 45.

I have lost my mind and forgotten how to count and/or follow a pattern.


This pattern says it is for the advanced beginner or intermediate knitter.

It seems I knit as well as I down hill ski.

A life long beginner.
No improvement in 30-35 years.

It would be sad if I thought about it.

But, I'll think about that tomorrow.

Tra la.


Encourage one another,
Donna aka Average Jo.


0 FOR 2
Bummer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.