Saturday, November 20, 2010

Over on my other blog....

The Year of Living Healthfully



In which I quote Lou Holtz and Kelly Ripa


Yesterday I was watching Regis and Kelly like I do every morning. Regis' good buddy and hero was
sitting in the audience. Lou, when asked, recited his 'four things' one needs in life.


* First, you have to have something to do.
* The second thing you have to have is someone to love.
* Third, you have to have something to believe in.
* Finally, you have to have something to look forward to.

and then Kelly Ripa so cleverly quipped,

"Someone to blame."


Continue reading here









St. Silly

I was looking for a picture to go with my post.
And NONE of them fit.

So I picked this one because it makes me smile.



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.