Monday, November 08, 2010

DSC_0824-4

Three o'clock is the new 7:30.

*****

Katie is not feeling well lately. I think I will be calling the doctor today.
But first, I want to ask the 'peanut gallery' if they have ever heard of this strange condition.

Katie has been burping and it smells like sulfur.
We are all startled and weirded out by this.

I have googled and don't see anything that really makes sense.

She is a very light eater. Doesn't eat much protein. Not eating eggs when this happens.
She has tummy aches.

If you have ever had this or one of your children has had this strange ailment,
I'd love to know what it was.

Thanks!


****


We had a blast watching the Packers win against the Cowboys last night.

Clay Matthews grabbing that deflected pass and running for a touchdown was the best!
I love it when those big linemen get to make touchdowns.

Matthew's is fantastic to watch. He is fast and fierce.

Watch #52. Clay Matthews.



That's how to get it done!


Go Pack Go!


The injuries on the Packers have nearly crippled us...but this team is tough and highly motivated.
Aaron Rogers had a stellar game too.
So fun to watch!!!


****


I don't know what rabbit trail I followed to find this quilt. But I saw it. Liked it.
Lost it. Googled it. Googled it again. And re-found it.

Yay for my fab googling skills. I think I wrote 'tab quilt' and didn't find it.
Then I wrote 'quilt with the pieces sewn on the top'.
Score.

My scraps from Katie's quilt would be adorable made into the Tiny Ticker Tape quilt.


Sew Mama Sew: Ticker Tape Quilt



****


"Knit on, with confidence and hope, through all crises."
— Elizabeth Zimmerman




Methinks it is a token of healthy and gentle characteristics, when women of high thoughts and accomplishments love to sew; especially as they are never more at home with their own hearts than while so occupied.
~Nathaniel Hawthorne, The Marble Faun, 1859



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.