Thursday, January 06, 2011

Okay I've got a hodgepodge of things to share today...

First, my friend, Melissa, from Mental Multivitamin wrote a perfect piece on healthy living on her blog the other day...

You must read it....and then go read her other entries. She really is a splendid thinker and brilliant writer.

"but if you don't have fun doing this"


*****

I'll call this section...

With a thousand sweet kisses.



In order to get a few pictures with da baby...
I hopped in front of the computer and played around with Photo Booth.

It's addictive.

11pic


1pict



Katie showed me how to do this....
the 'camera' clicks four times in a row.

Super Fun!

111pic


Oh dear.


1111pic

The real me.


***

And lastly.

The other night Patrick tweeted something interesting.

His tweet said, "to injure a mockingbird" #lessambitiousmovies


And I wondered what he was talking about so I followed the hash tag link and saw a quickly moving thread where people from all over were making up titles of #less ambitious movie titles.

They were so funny.
I jumped in with my title.



The Princess Bridesmaid #lessambitiousmovies


I just read one that made me chuckle.

The google search for Red October # less ambitiousmovies



Now it is your turn.


What will win for least ambitious movie of the year?


Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.