Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Each morning I zip thru a stop light to get Katie to her ride to school.
It's always a minor miracle to get a green light.
There is a big, rolling bump in the middle of the intersection.

If you are lucky enough to get thru the light going 35 mph....or a little more.

It's just like the opening scene of "The Streets of San Francisco".



special note. sec. twenty five.


Yeah. That's exactly like my drive to school.


*****

photo-37


Watching me blog.

I think she likes me a little.


By the way, I'm slightly attached.
I hate to leave her.
She cries when I am gone and that about kills me.

And when I am away from her...I can't wait to get back.

It's like having a nursing baby at home...that draw, that pull to get back to them...but without the nursing part.
ew.


***

Source: esquire.com via Donna on Pinterest



Look what I got for Christmas!!!

The record player sounds just wonderful to me. I think the sound is warm and perfect.

You would just die at the albums I pulled out of the basement.

Perry Como Christmas
Frank Sinatra: I remember Tommy
The Village People
Saturday Night Fever
A Star Is Born
Steve Martin:Let's Get Small
John Denver

Do you have a record player?
Did you know you can still by vinyl.

Coldplay and Mumford and Sons both sell vinyl.

I'm so old. I'm hip.



****

Thank you for all of the support and love!
I love you right back!

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.