Saturday, January 28, 2012

This week on Pinterest....



I saw a portrait that inspired and warmed...



I posted a book that I ordered...and will receive on Monday. I hope.


Source: twitter.com via Donna on Pinterest





This picture made me smile.


Source: google.com via Donna on Pinterest



And so did this one....

This is Elizabeth McGovern when she was a young girl in Ordinary People...
I related to her...I dressed like her....


Source: lvrj.com via Donna on Pinterest




Have you read this book? It is one of my favorites!


Source: t-antik.com via Donna on Pinterest




I followed a rabbit trail and pinned this pretty illustration.





And where else can a frumpy Midwestern girl pretend to be a stylist?
Pinterest, of course.





Source: flickr.com via Donna on Pinterest




Ginny got her own board.



Happy weekend!!



My brother Jim is marrying his dear Tilde today!
God bless you two!
May you love one another and care for one another and forgive one another and grow old with one another....
for as long as you both shall live!

Amen.


Donna



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.