Thursday, May 21, 2015

Throw Back Thursday

DSC_1338

A sweet visit to Missouri which always included many trips to the pool.
Cindy, Janet, Donna (oddly the only person in glasses) and Sue.
Babies....Janet's James with the little cap on.
Sue's Jeffery with the watering can.

Good times sitting around the baby pool with my sisters.
The best.


****

Today is my sister Nancy's birthday!

Isn't she just the prettiest?


DSC_2032-4

Nancy is now a grandmother of five!  Four of them live in her area....
She is so blessed by this!  And if anyone deserves, and I mean deserves this special blessing in her life it's Nancy and her hubby.

I am sure she will spend many, many days watching her grandbabies swimming and climbing and driving little cars.

Happy birthday Nancy.
You are an incredible sister, mother and Yaya!
Love you.
Mean it!


XOXO
Donna Elsie








7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your sister, Nancy. She is lovely. I am so glad that she lives so close to her grandchildren.

    I always say, I would have never ever married anyone that made me leave. I think, despite my many (and I do mean MANY) failings as a parent, I have done one good thing. I have ensured that my child has a close relationship with his Grammy and Pop Pop. I couldn't do this if I was far from them. It is just not the same. So, I am very thankful I could do this one good thing! I grew up close to one Grammy and far from another. Although I loved and adored them both, I am very thankful I was able to see one on a regular basis. I missed my other Grammy tremendously. When I run for President, I will make ALL children live within one hour of their parents. : ) Vote for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sisters. In what years were those taken?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the picture was taken about 20 years ago. Before Katie ;o)

      Delete
  3. Anonymous1:19 PM

    I love throwback pics! Happy birthday to your sister Nancy who is very pretty and has gorgeous hair.
    That's one of my goals for the summer is to spend more time with my sisters and their families. Not at work (we all work together) but to hang out on summer nights around a bonfire and watch the kids play. Keep it simple and have fun. My sister, Katie is expecting!! It is a huge blessing to our family. We are all so happy. : )
    Sarah P. from Iowa can you tell I'm home? I get to comment : P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to Nancy! The Glyman girls were certainly blessed with beautiful, thick hair. Family over everything. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:27 PM

    Happy Birthday to Nancy!
    Such a beautiful family you have and you and Nancy both look lovely in blue. What an adorable Grandchild, too. love and prayers, jep

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its all Greek to me and NONE of you look Greek to me. Were you all adopted?

    ReplyDelete

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.